In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
- The amount of purchase power you have for your home, condo or land,
- How much cash will you need for the down payment,
- What the minimum down payment will be, and the advantages of making a higher or lower down payment.
- What the lender feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
- Below are some additional tips to help you when planning for a mortgage:
- Start saving money. You will need to have cash on hand for the earnest money, down payment and closing costs.
- Do not incur any additional debt and pay down your credit cards. Also, do not apply for any new credit cards or revolving accounts.
- Do not make any major purchases on credit; buy the new furniture or car after you close on your new home! Large purchases can raise flags when applying for a mortgage
Good Faith Mortgage, Inc.
Toll Free: 877-337-0171
W.R. Starkey Mortgage
2000 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite #1500
Denver, CO 80222
Universal Lending Corporation d.b.a. Banner Mortgage
276 East Kiowa Avenue
Elizabeth, CO 80107
Richards Realty Group of Keller Williams Realty offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in real estate transactions in cities along the Front Range.